We provide British Computer Society accredited ECDL courses level 1 and 2. Level one includes Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Power Point. Level 2 includes the same plus a section on Improving Productivity.
- Free Courses to those who meet criteria
- Our opening times are Monday to Thursday 9.00 to 12.00 and 1.00 to 3.00
- Open to learners from all areas
- Learners can enrol at any time and take tests whenever they are ready
- We treat all our learners as individuals and everyone works through their own learning programme at their own pace.
- Learner numbers are limited to 10 per session so we use a booking system to arrange
- We ask that learners attend a minimum of one session per week but they can do more
- We have plenty of tutor support available for learners when they are here and learning can be accessed outside of the centre
- Free onsite parking
- Other courses available
- Please contact for more information or to arrange a visit.
Greelands Business Centre – Suites 4-5, Studley Road, Redditch, B98 7HD
Redditch Learningonline Student goes full circle
Julie Hope began studying IT at Learningonline in 2016 as she was looking to update her qualifications. Julie had worked in childcare prior to having a career break when she had children. After a few years out of the workplace Julie decided her first steps would be to update her qualifications as she didn’t want return to childcare.
Julie Passed her ECDL level 2 in early 2017 and began volunteering at Learningonline to gain some work experience in Admin and increase her confidence. Enjoying the work so much Julie decided to take her Award in Education and Teaching for Adults which she passed in March 2018. Julie continues to volunteer at Learningonline and is hoping to find work as an adult tutor.
Alison Osborne (manager) said “Julie is a valued member of our team, she is very much appreciated by all staff and learners. Julie has a real aptitude for supporting others and it’s a great to see all that she has achieved.”